Everyone loves gifts, and many also love giving them, so it's time for one of my favorite memes.
Make a public post on your journal with a list of 10 things that you would want from an LJ friend. The items can be anything, from graphics and e-cards, to real things that you would receive in the mail. Anyone who thinks that they would be able to help with any of those items can comment on the post.
1. New icons! I got sorted to Slytherin over at Hogwarts Elite (sorry, my html-fu is too weak to get that to show up right) so now I need new icons to reflect my inner snakeness. I don't care if they aren't just for me (though icons just for me are extra special). I could also use a sig tag, though I don't know how to use them.
2. Recipes for things that are good and easy to cook. It seems like we have tacos, spaghetti, and frozen pizza way too often just because that is all I am moved to cook. Bonus points if they are also healthy (we eat meat but no pork).
3. Books! New, used, loans, recs, doesn't matter- I always want to hear about a good book, especially if it's something I wouldn't normally pick up.
4. Song lists. I really want to start going to the gym more often and I need fresh playlists for my ipod (I especially like themed mixes).
5. Fun mail! I love to get mail, especially if it's got little surprises in it. So much better than a post box full of bills and junk mail.
6. Ghost stories. I collect ghost stories, whether in books or personal. I especially want ones from other countries because these are really hard to get in the states.
OK, that's all I can think of, really. I might add some more later. Everyone post your list so your friends can spread the holiday love.